Facebook messenger is a popular social networking application which is provided for free on your Android device. It facilitates the users to message their Facebook friends from where ever they are. They can have easy access to their Facebook friends through the messenger application. Some android devices have reinstalled Facebook messenger while you can also get it from the Google play store.
Special features of android Facebook messenger
o You can easily contact your friends with a simple touch and can send your messages right away. This is particularly useful in a situation of urgency
o You can message your friends at once and can convey your immediate message to all your mobile contacts.
o Facebook messenger helps you to locate your current position or location.
o Notifications are also sent automatically so there is no chance to miss any message or important updates.
o Most of all, you don’t have to pay for every single message as the application is free.
Message people in your phone book
- You can message people in your phone book too by just adding a phone number which then appears as a new contact. The Facebook contacts are indicated in the form of blue bubble, whereas Sms messages are displayed in green. You can also convey your messages to the people who are not part of your conversation and can easily create message shortcuts.
Carry out group chats
- Initiate group chats by adding all the people in one group. The group may contain the people you message the most from naming them. It is a best way to keep your most important contacts in one place.
Exclusive chat heads and photos and videos
- You can resume your conversation while using other applications. You can easily share your videos and selfies with your friends.
- You can also send interesting stickers to show what you are doing through chat stickers.
- Shoot videos can be saved can be saved in phone gallery which can be shared later.
- You can also send custom mobile smileys and other attractive images.
Improved search results
- You can easily search a number of known or unknown people by just entering their names.
Added features of android Facebook messenger
- Facebook messenger allows you to make free calls to other Facebook users. You can also turn your notifications off and turn it on whenever you want. You can use custom stickers available or you can also purchase new stickers to enlighten your conversation and making it more interesting.
Facebook Messenger for PC
If you want to use the Facebook Messenger on your PC, you will need to download and install the Android emulator on your PC.
- Download emulator BlueStacks for Windows 7/8
- Once you downloaded it, you need to install it.
- Then after installation on your PC BlueStacks, run it.
- In the search menu emulator, trying to enter Facebook Messenger.
- Next, click on the set button.
Of course, you can’t use the search engine in the emulator, and download the AKP. file from the Internet and to open it. If you have already installed BlueStacks, the file will be opened automatically in the emulator.