Android application viber has recently won the heart of millions of users. The users can now easily make free calls and messages .The application can be freely installed on your phone through desktop browser or through the android market .The application can be easily activated after entering your phone number which then provides you an activation code through an Sms. The clear difference between viber and Skype was based on the fact that viber is designed as mobile application while Skype is a desktop instant message service that later made its way to the mobile devices. Viber uses less storage space and you don’t run out of your battery too quickly.
Qualities of viber services
o The viber application provides free domestic and international calls with quick setup.
o It is constantly available for your mobile devices as it runs on both the Wi-Fi system and the 3G system.
o The users no longer have to make costly calls which can save a lot of money.
o After updating, the application searches for the contact automatically and lists them accordingly so that you can easily find your contacts.
o The users can easily receive or send multimedia. The users can also send their instant videos or photos through clean and simple interface.
o The call quality is clear like crystal without any interruptions and distortions.
Viber application features
Automatically synchronize with your phone book
- The viber application synchronizes with the user phone book and downloads their full contact list and call logs.
Recent update features
- The fascinating sticker menu is added to attract the users. The user can also re-order stickers whenever they want.
- The application also provides amazing features like creating groups of your choice and communicating with them instantly. The user can add more than 40 people together in a group chat.
- The users can add most of the used contacts in their favorites so that you can easily access them. This eliminates the need of scrolling each and every contact.
- The emotions are improved and super animated. They are far better than the regular emotions available on mobile devices.
Viber application is becoming increasingly popular and expanding really fast on other platforms too. It is now available in a number of systems such as android, Linux, iOS, blackberry iOS etc. You can also download viber on windows 8 effectively. Viber interface is simple and clean with bottom navigation button showing messages, contacts, keypads etc. Recent shows your recent contacts along with missed calls. Contacts display all your favorite contacts and favorites ones too. The user can turn on and turn off their notifications whenever they feel like.
Viber for PC
If you want to use the Viber on your PC, you will need to download and install the Android emulator on your PC.
- Download emulator BlueStacks for Windows 7/8
- Once you downloaded it, you need to install it.
- Then after installation on your PC BlueStacks, run it.
- In the search menu emulator, trying to enter Viber.
- Next, click on the set button.
Of course, you can’t use the search engine in the emulator, and download the AKP. file from the Internet and to open it. If you have already installed BlueStacks, the file will be opened automatically in the emulator.